Sega Saturn - Swap Trick with Magic Card V2 Cartridge
This works with all my Saturns. Model 1and Model 2...
- 1. is there a way to do this with a PAR/GS cart? Thanks!
- 2. where did you find the magic card? i cant find it for shit
- 3. sorry.. it was along time already. watch the Pt.2 of the movie. It's better...
- 4. It would be easy, but a lot of people can't solder, like myself, and this is an EXCELLENT workaround.
- 5. This method works without a cartridge?
- 6. way , way easier
- 7. it's just like swap magic, except for the satern
- 8. Anyone know where I can get one of these cartridges from? Looked on Ebay but no luck :(
- 9. Please get a better camera; I can barely see.
- 10. i ask the same question x3cut1onr askes ,can you also use gameshark codes and how?
- 11. So this stops the drive so you can safely swap..Nice! What about games that require the 4 meg cart?
- 12. the "fast" method does not work. the saturn has 2 copy protection schemes, region and disc authenticity. the saturn loads the TOC (table of contents) and track info during the region check. if the TOC doesn't match up with the game you're playing, the audio will not work and it may crash. so you COULD do the swap only once but there's a 80% chance it's going to fail unless it a copy of the original.
- 13. that card only purpose is for swapping, so when the game is loaded, you should easily swap the card with some ram